According to the Harvard Business Review, businesses that respond to leads within an hour generate 7 times the conversations. Yet only 37% of companies respond to new leads within an hour. In today’s more competitive landscape, your reputation and responsiveness will directly affect your success. Setting up an action plan and automated follow up program will help you convert more leads to paying clients.
Introducing CountingWorks PRO (previously ClientWhys) Lead Automation, exclusively for accountants.
CountingWorks PRO Lead Automation is a powerful tool, but it’s only one part of your marketing machine. With CountingWorks PRO interconnected tools, you can build a pipeline of new, engaged prospects, nurture them with automated email campaigns and close more new business.
1) Collect Leads – Web forms will entice visitors to schedule appointments, assign up for your newsletter or ask questions.
2) Be responsive – Lead automation will notify you 24/7 via text and email of a new web inquiry.
3) Grade Prospects and start auto follow up campaign – Choose campaigns focused on Tax Preparation, IRS Tax Problems or Accounting. Use our default content or make it your own.
4) Convert visitors to clients – At any time you can copy over the prospect settings into your live client account.
5) Add prospects to your email lists for further follow up.
Lead Automation Overview:
February 2, 2022
Accounting contributes significantly to the economy at large, with over 110 billion dollars in reported […]
April 16, 2020
The tax and accounting profession will play a vital role in assisting taxpayers and businesses […]