Changes in the way CPAs, EAs and tax professionals attract new clients has changed dramatically in the last few years. The web has made everything transparent, so what people say about you online matters. In this webinar Brad Cooper and Lee Reams II provide answers to the most common questions facing tax and accounting professionals.
The top 10 marketing questions we cover in depth:
1) Do I need to be online?
2) What matters most with my website?
3) Do I need to be on social media?
4) How should I use email marketing?
5) How do I show up in Google searches?
6) How do I get more clients?
7) What if I am in a small town or work from home?
8) Do I need to ask for reviews?
9) Should I pay for advertising?
10) Should I get some help?
February 2, 2022
Accounting contributes significantly to the economy at large, with over 110 billion dollars in reported […]
April 16, 2020
The tax and accounting profession will play a vital role in assisting taxpayers and businesses […]