FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Newport Beach, CA 92660, October 18th, 2022 – CountingWorks PRO Payments automatically collects payments, creates winning proposals, and drives more monthly recurring revenue for tax and accounting professionals in just a few clicks.
Sending proposals, waiting for payments, and chasing down invoices means having less time to spend on value-added services. This new service offering, designed specifically for tax and accounting professionals’ needs, helps them move away from the old, unproductive paper-based payment process model into a modern, digital process.
Payments functionality includes:
- Send a proposal in a matter of moments with any billing structure: hourly, fixed, or value pricing.
- Automate the engagement letter process and collect payments at the same time—all online, securely from the firm’s website.
- Upsell clients from tax preparation services to more lucrative monthly recurring revenue all in a few clicks.
Current CountingWorks PRO 3.0 subscribers can log into their account to set up payments right away. Those who are not current legacy subscribers can set up an appointment to talk to a CountingWorks rep about upgrading to the new CountingWorks PRO platform where Payments is being offered.
“Tax and accounting professionals are starting to find how packaged pricing is driving increased revenue,” said Lee Reams, CountingWorks CEO. “With CountingWorks PRO Payments, professionals will close more engagements, get paid faster, digitize workflows, and grow revenue.”
Pricing is as follows:
- Credit and debit cards: Firms pay a flat 2.9% of the transaction amount.
- ACH payments: Firms pay 0.5% of the transaction amount, capped at $10 per transaction.
Visit www.countingworkspro.com for more information or to sign up.