The last few years have turned all of our lives upside down. From remote work to digital transformation, the world as we know it is different. No one has felt this more than accountants, CPAs, and tax professionals.
Client expectations are changing right before our eyes from how they learn, research, find a strategic accounting and tax professional, and remain engaged on an ongoing basis.
It’s becoming more common for prospects to have already talked to their peers about what strategies they’re implementing long before they reach out to potential firms.
They didn't just talk to peers through phone and email—they used Slack channels, Facebook groups, and online communities to seek out recommendations. This new digital referral system now means your prospects and clients receive potentially dozens of referrals.
This isn’t just the only shift impacting firms—there’s now a new digital native firm like Pilot. They’re coming to eat up the traditional firm business model.
CountingWorks PRO has built the first Digital Front Office for Accounting and Tax Firms. The Digital Front office enables firms to digitize their entire front-facing customer experience. In turn, this provides firms with a new way to grow digitally while creating a communication platform where clients get a fully digital experience that’s personalized to their needs.
Creating a Winning Experience from First Website Visit to Lasting Client Relationship
CountingWorks PRO provides digital marketing and client experiences powered by our Digital Front Office, guiding prospects and clients on a digital journey based on how they research, find, and hire a firm. The Digital Front Office lets firms automate all their marketing.
- Web Presence: Now firms can take control of their marketing and growth. With Presence, a firm can build a mobile-friendly website, increase website traffic with content, and increase conversions and leads. This is done without lifting a finger or taking time away from client work. It’s the first fully automated digital marketing solution for firms looking to grow.
- Client Marketing: Drive more revenue from existing clients by automating marketing campaigns that educate and inform your clients so they transition from lower-end services like tax preparation to more lucrative offerings that pay well and capture ongoing retainers.
- Client Hub: Digitize your client communication. Client Hub brings client communication out of inboxes and into your Digital Front Office, where you can work quickly and collaboratively from a centralized location. Strengthen client relationships and drastically decrease response time to client asks.
Communication now starts through digital channels. Firms are relying more and more on technology for their back office, but they’ve never had a platform for their front office touchpoints — or in our case, digital marketing, web presence, and client conversations, until now.
We’re Just Getting Started
What started as a tool to help Accounting and Tax firms grow faster, CountingWorks PRO will bring your entire front office together and eliminate the busywork that comes with growing a firm and the client back and forth, so you can focus on expanding margins, delivering world-class services, and building a firm your proud of.
We have exciting features planned through the remainder of the year:
- API Bright Local SEO & Reporting: Advanced reporting and SEO that actually gets you on the first page of Google.
- Marketplace Profiles: Need description.
- Lead Scoring: Prioritize new business opportunities so you know who you should follow up with and who needs more nurturing.
- Proposal & Payments: Build proposals and get paid where you communicate with clients, because getting paid should not be difficult.
- Work Presentation and Approvals: Present work right in your Digital Front Office and get approval from clients without all the back and forth.
- Intake Form and Questionnaire, Design: Need description
Thank you to every one of our customers, employees, partners, investors, and advisors. We’re embarking on a journey to disrupt the accounting space and invite you to come along for the ride.
If you are interested in learning more, set up a free demo with our experts.