FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
JULY 11, 2022
Newport Beach, CA 92660
CountingWorks PRO has released a platform—The Digital Front Office—that helps accounting and tax firms evolve in a digital-first world, and in turn, expand their business.
The pandemic has accelerated digital working experiences and as a result, client expectations are changing from how they learn, research, find a strategic accounting and tax professional, and remain engaged on an ongoing basis.
It’s becoming more common for prospects to have already talked to their peers about what strategies they’re implementing long before they reach out to potential firms.
They no longer just talk to peers through phone and email—they use Slack channels, Facebook groups, and online communities to seek out recommendations. This new digital referral system now means accounting firm prospects and clients receive potentially dozens of referrals.
This isn’t just the only shift impacting firms—there’s now a new digital native firm like Pilot that’s coming to eat up the traditional firm business model.
The Digital Front Office for Accounting & Tax Firms enables firms to digitize their entire front-facing customer experience. In turn, it provides firms with a new way to grow digitally while creating a communication platform where clients get a fully digital experience that’s personalized to their needs.
“CountingWorks PRO is a competitive differentiator for smaller firms trying to digitize their practice” said Lee Reams, CEO, CountingWorks PRO. “Clients want to meet them where they are and talk to them the way they want to be talked to.”
Creating a Winning Experience from First Website Visit
to Lasting Client Relationship
CountingWorks PRO provides digital marketing and client experiences powered by its Digital Front Office, guiding prospects and clients on a digital journey based on how they research, find, and hire a firm. The Digital Front Office lets firms automate all their marketing through:
- Web Presence. Now firms can take control of their marketing and growth. With Presence, a firm can build a mobile-friendly website, increase website traffic with content, and increase conversions and leads. This is done without lifting a finger or taking time away from client work. It’s the first fully automated digital marketing solution for firms looking to grow.
- Client Marketing. Drive more revenue from existing clients by automating marketing campaigns that educate and inform clients so they transition from lower-end services like tax preparation to more lucrative offerings that pay well and capture ongoing retainers.
- ClientHub. Digitize client communication. ClientHub brings client communication out of inboxes and into the Digital Front Office, where users can work quickly and collaboratively from a centralized location. Strengthen client relationships and drastically decrease response time to client asks.
“Communication now starts through digital channels. Firms are relying more and more on technology for their back office, but they’ve never had a platform for their front office touchpoints — or in our case, digital marketing, web presence, and client conversations.” said Jay Baron, Head of Product Marketing at CountingWorks PRO.
Just Getting Started
What started as a tool to help Accounting & Tax firms grow faster, CountingWorks PRO brings its entire front office together and eliminates the busywork that comes with growing a firm and the client back and forth, so firms can focus on expanding margins, delivering world-class services, and building a firm they’re proud of.
- API Bright Local SEO & Reporting: Advanced reporting and SEO that actually gets firms on the first page of Google.
- Marketplace Profiles: Need description.
- Lead Scoring: Prioritize new business opportunities so firms know who they should follow up with and who needs more nurturing.
- Proposal & Payments: Build proposals and get paid where firms communicate with clients, because getting paid should not be difficult.
- Work Presentation and Approvals: Present work right the your Digital Front Office and get approval from clients without all the back and forth.
- Intake Form and Questionnaire, Design: Need description
More information: www.countingworkspro.com